Next Forty Dentistry is a comprehensive approach for adults who prize good oral health and how it makes them look and feel . . . today and for the rest of their lives.
These days, most Americans live well into their 80s, which means those in their 40s need at least another four decades of good oral health.
Will your teeth stand the test of time?
Even if you’ve been visiting a dentist regularly and think your oral health is fine, if you’re in your 40s (or beyond), chances are you have large silver amalgam fillings, lots of chipping and cracking, the beginnings of gum disease, misaligned teeth, poorly constructed crowns, and other looming dental problems. Ignored, it’s difficult to imagine your teeth making it another 40 years.
The dentists, dental assistants, hygienists, lab technicians, and office staff at Restorative and Aesthetic Dental Associates have adapted their training, methods, recommendations, and practice styles to help you maintain a beautiful, healthy smile for a lifetime.
We . . .
- Apply the best techniques to prevent disease, tooth loss, and discomfort
- Listen to your needs and concerns
- Provide comprehensive exams that identify problems early
- Deliver high quality, hand-crafted restorations and aesthetic improvements
- Offer personalized hygiene “cleanings” based on your specific needs
- Treat the connections between your oral health and overall health